This course is designed for candidates looking to advance their career within the business services sector, specially who whisk to work as a Supervisor, Administrator, Project Assistant, Business coordinator, Project Officer.
Must be 18 years of age on commencement.
Successful completion of Year 12 or equivalent and/or above
English Language (International Students):
IELTS 5.5 or higher with a minimum score of 5.0 in each band OR
Equivalent (e.g. EAL/ESL, ISLPR, CSWE etc.) English language test scores; or assessed as equivalent
Total number of units is 10
1 core unit
9 elective units
|BSBWHS401||Implement and Monitor WHS Policies, Procedures and Programs to Meet Legislative Requirements||Core|
|BSBITS411||Maintain and Implement Digital Technology||Elective|
|BSBLED401||Develop Teams and Individuals||Elective|
|BSBITU401||Design and Develop Complex Text Documents||Elective|
|BSBITU402||Develop and Use Complex Spreadsheets||Elective|
|BSBITU404||Produce Complex Desktop Published Documents||Elective|
|BSBWRT401||Write Complex Documents||Elective|
|BSBWOR404||Develop Work Priorities||Elective|
This qualification is delivered over a period of one year.
• 4 Terms
• 52 weeks (including holidays)
• 40 contact weeks
• 4 terms x 10 weeks x 20 hours = 800 class hours
• Classroom based delivery (face – to – face)
• Attend 20 hours per face – to – face full time study.
• face – to – face delivery includes lecture, group activities, and pair work and class presentations
• Combination of assessment tasks such as case studies, group tasks, written tasks, report and easy writing, presentation and practical demonstration.
• Competency based assessment
Tuition Fee: $12,500 ($3,125 per Term)
Application fees: $200 * Non-Refundable
Material Fees: $100 Per term
Copyright © 2017.Company name All rights reserved.