This course is designed for candidates looking to advance their career within the field of organisational learning and capability development, including a high level of autonomous decisions and use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions in varied contexts. This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability.
Possible job roles include; Director and executive officer, Senior administrator, Senior manager, RTO Manager, Training and Education Manager
Must be 23 years and above age on commencement.
• Students MUST have completed a graduate certificate in management (e.g. BSB80515) or a bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related domains.
• Sound knowledge of the underlying principles of leadership and management
• Aspiring leaders, managers, and administrators
• Some work experience in a managerial role
• Career and higher education aspirations/goals
English Language (International Students):
IELTS 6.0 or higher with a minimum score of 5.5 in each band Or
Equivalent English level scores (e.g. PTE, TOEFL, EAP, CE etc.)
Total number of units is 8
2 core unit
6 elective units
|BSBINN801||Lead innovative thinking and practice||Core|
|BSBRES801||Initiate and lead applied research||Core|
|BSBLED805||Plan and implement a mentoring program||Elective|
|BSBLED806||Plan and implement a coaching strategy||Elective|
|BSBLDR801||Lead personal and strategic transformation||Elective|
|BSBLED802||Lead learning strategy implementation||Elective|
|BSBLDR803||Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships||Elective|
|BSBITB801||Implement advanced electronic technologies||Elective|
This qualification is delivered over a period of one year.
• 4 Terms
• 52 Weeks (including holidays)
• 40 contact weeks
• Classroom based delivery (face – to – face)
• Attend 20 hours per face – to – face full time study.
• face – to – face delivery includes lecture, group activities, and pair work and class presentations
• Combination of assessment tasks such as case studies, written tasks, Test/Exam, Practical/Analytical Task, Project and observation
• Competency based assessment
Tuition Fee: $14,650 ($3,662 per Term)
Application fees: $200 * Non-Refundable
Material Fees: $100 Per term
Copyright © 2017.Company name All rights reserved.