The personal and professional behavior of ACHBM College employees should conform to standards that could reasonably be expected of their positions. This includes:
- - Performing duties according to ACHBM College’s mission, values, priorities and objectives;
- - Responding students within the expected time frame;
- - A commitment to perform compliance with professionalism, due care, skill, fairness and diligence;
- - Engaging in conduct which is professional and which has regard to ACHBM College’s interests and policies;
- - Treating students, staff, employees or visitors of the college with respect;
- - When presenting a professional judgment on a colleague or a student, fairness and transparency should be carried out and no misconduct are tolerated;
- - Follow any lawful and reasonable direction made by the ACHBM College.