BIC English and ACHBM College is committed to supporting students through their academic journey at the college. Our student administrative, support and learning support services are designed to ensure that students can receive responses in a timely manner, and have a positive learning environment and experience throughout their studies.
ACHBM College is committed to providing appropriate support and welfare services to students to enable and provide them an environment, in which each student feels comfortable and supportive, and contributes in a positive manner to ACHBM College community.
ACHBM College provides a full range of student support services to all its clients to assist them in supporting the successful achievement of their learning outcomes. Services may include (but are not limited to):
- - Pre-departure information and materials, including indicative cost of living and life in Australia;
- - Orientation information and orientation programs including USI issues;
- - Study support and study skills programs and peer learning groups;
- - Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) programs or referrals to these programs;
- - Equipment, facilities and resources and/or programs to increase access for learners with disabilities;
- - Mediation services or referrals to these services;
- - Flexible scheduling and delivery of training and method of assessment;
- - Counseling services for all students;
- - Academic pathways and further study information guidance;
- - Information technology (IT) support;
- - Learning materials in alternative formats, for example, teaching glossary and materials
Student Services and Support Officers (Coyi / Sherry (assistant)) also coordinate learning and academic support services in consultation with the Academic Manager.
You are welcome to contact or visit our Student Services and Support Officers during business hours:
- Address:Suite G03, Building B, 247 King St., Mascot
- Contact number:+61 2 96671458 /0451 288 612
- Email address:firstname.lastname@example.org